Storm-Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the New Storm-Goddess Forum

4 posters

Go down

Welcome To the New Storm-Goddess Forum Empty Welcome To the New Storm-Goddess Forum

Post by The Weather God Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:43 am

Welcome all to the new SG Fanforum! cheers

To Start, I think we'll have to start everything over again. I know it's a drag but there really isn't much I can do beside not being able to bring all the post and threads over here in the blink of an eye. I'll need you all to get the word out again and re-advertise the forum for people to post.

But anyway, I'm still in a mess of things but I'm well enough to post this message and get everyone moved over to the new forums. I think you all have waited long enough. For starters, feel free to create all the cool old threads we had back at the other forum and feel free to make new ones as they come to your minds.

This time around I won't be asking people to register to the forums, I'll be leaving this open for guest to read and post. It seems private forums scare folks away and no one really likes registering and dealing with all the post count racism. Lets also try to get more general x-men related topics and other general stuff going so we can attract and keep an audience that not only loves Storm but the things that she is apart of, Black Panther, Fantastic Four, The Avengers and so forth. I think things like this could really attract more people to our forums and keep them active this time around.

Also the Storm fanboy crazy love has got to keep to a minimum. I don't want this turning into a Storm vs forum for people to figure out how Storm can beat each and every character in the marvel universe. This is a site created to embrace her power, life, and presence in all the marvel genre. I want to see love for each version and won't tolerate bashing toward another. It is okay to say that you dislike a character but do not start attacking characters or comparing, it all just turns into one big "Who's the better Stormfan" fight.

The main site will be up in a few days once I complete a few missing banners a certain someone never fininshed... Rolling Eyes

Anyway I posted enough, share your thought here if you would...
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

https://storm-goddess.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the New Storm-Goddess Forum Empty Re: Welcome To the New Storm-Goddess Forum

Post by God Of The Storm Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:47 pm

O WOW site looks good WG.. Laughing I will spread the word until every Storm and Marvel fan is here!
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Original_Sin/

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the New Storm-Goddess Forum Empty Re: Welcome To the New Storm-Goddess Forum

Post by The Weather God Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Thanks GOTS, I really still have much to do, this is only the beginning of my plans!
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:40 am

The Weather God wrote:Thanks GOTS, I really still have much to do, this is only the beginning of my plans!

Can't wait...And based on your AVY you've been keeping up with Storm? I hope?
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 am

Yes I have and I have not been happy with all the MIA she's been doing as of late. Her appearing in astonishing could of been better too but I really loved the art!

There was also something interesting in bp as well
Welcome To the New Storm-Goddess Forum Bpandstorm1.th
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:38 am

The Weather God wrote:Yes I have and I have not been happy with all the MIA she's been doing as of late. Her appearing in astonishing could of been better too but I really loved the art!

There was also something interesting in bp as well
Welcome To the New Storm-Goddess Forum Bpandstorm1.th

Yea I saw that..Any idea which issue its from?
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by hwoarang Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:28 pm

does that mean the new BP is not storm XD.. i wasn't sure about it, cause in germany i didn't find any issues about it... Sad

hwoarang

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:12 pm

hwoarang wrote:does that mean the new BP is not storm XD.. i wasn't sure about it, cause in germany i didn't find any issues about it... Sad

WOW...Ok um Very Happy
Storm IS NOT the new BP..The title went to Shuri. the old BP's sister
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by stormulttt Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:32 am

WG i will advertise the site and get us new members long as i get mod hehe Laughing

On a serious note though WG i think the chat needs an upgrade to a much faster more visual friendly style.

Theres this place called chatango.com where you can costumize the color, tone, height, width etc etc of the chat and place it on the site.

I used it on my own site and i think it'd go great here for when we have meetings or very important discussions when all of us are on. i really think a chat upgrade is necessary.
stormulttt
stormulttt

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:12 am

I'll help spread the existence of this website.",)

Hey stormultt! need your assistance on the marvelboards. hehehe. Good to see you here.",)
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by stormulttt Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:36 am

RLAAMJR. wrote:I'll help spread the existence of this website.",)

Hey stormultt! need your assistance on the marvelboards. hehehe. Good to see you here.",)

No problem ill be there, tyrants never cease to stop their idiotic ways geek
stormulttt
stormulttt

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:38 am

stormulttt wrote:

lol yeah! YOu're even in comicvine. Storm is the best and the greatest!",)
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:29 pm

RLAAMJR. wrote:
stormulttt wrote:

lol yeah! YOu're even in comicvine. Storm is the best and the greatest!",)

Yay Comicvine Evil or Very Mad
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:46 am

haven't been to superherohype though. I should pay a visit one of this days. I wonder why i always come here? Hmmm... I guess, I'm just crazy about Storm.
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down