Storm-Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm Canon Powers from the comics

+6
stormlover1994
RLAAMJR.
stormulttt
hwoarang1986
The Weather God
God Of The Storm
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Empty Re: Storm Canon Powers from the comics

Post by RLAAMJR. Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 am

you can take the images i have posted TWG so it will be included on the first post.

space lightning!?

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Ff550a.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 1083487ff550b.th

The scans below are from X-men Forever and are non canon -WG
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 935005-bvvb_super
Storm resisting telepathic attack

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 935015-xmf_4_oroboros_dcp_022f_super
Shadowcat becomes solid due to electrical surge

just to end the storyStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 935021-xmf_4_oroboros_dcp_023s_super

Last edited by RLAAMJR. on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Empty Re: Storm Canon Powers from the comics

Post by RLAAMJR. Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 am

the power of Storm's hurricane

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Uxm98p73xt.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen98p08.th

flashflood?!

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Uxm95pg094xk.th Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Uncannyxmen116080of.th

Storm controls weather even inside Invisible Woman's shield

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 84078466129uncannyxmena.th

overloading a demon/?
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Inferno53hj.th

i don't know what this is: She is creating a band of equatorial heat to generate unstable weather -WG
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Inferno35rg.th
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:48 am

White Queen is inside Storm's body and couldn't control Storm's powers which explains why Shaw got struck by lightning and got overloaded, that means, Storm can overload Sebastian Shaw.

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 747399rawenergytz6super.th
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:22 pm

God Of The Storm wrote:I guess my message went unnoticed.
I ask that any feat(s) be given to me(credit will be given to whoever found it of course) so that I can keep things nice and neat. I've seen SOOOO many forums have good feats but they are lost in the many pages and it gets tiresome to find the right one. So please to keep the feats page neat. Give them to me through a PM.

But I guess it doesn't really matter b/c I wont be on regularly..personal problems that I need to take care of.

PM is too much hassle GOTS, plus the guest cannot send pms. Just have everyone post all the image here in thumbnail format and quote their post to get the code for the images and then add them to the first post with credits. I'll help whenever I can to help speed things up.

Instant blizzard nearly kills Magneto but at the last moment Storm holds back.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Uxm112pg114bg.th

Storm's Tornado Completely Overwhelms Magneto, his magnetic powers are strained and he becomes suffocated by the vacuum.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Stormandmagneto1vm.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Stormandmagneto26nv.th

Storm Vs Candra
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Stormvscandra6an.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Stormvscandra28tf.th
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Stormvscandra31lx.th

Storm fries Bogan(a psychic entity) after mentally allowing him to enter her mind. In effect killing him
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Stormvsbogan7kj.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Stormvsbogan20lj.th

Using her powers through Jean Grey's force field. Also Summons a powerful bolt of lightning to free the gang from being trapped underground.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Usingpowerthroughtekefo.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Usingpowerthroughtekefo.th

Subconsciously creating a massive Storm while mentally and physically frozen inside of a chrome statue.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Uxmv114607.th

Blocking Racial's Tp by creating wild weather
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Herweaterpowersscramble.th

Blocking Psylocke From mentally detecting her location
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Uxma12pg05kr2.th

Passively Blocking Xavier
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xtremexmen22p07hgwellska0.th

Passively Blocking Jean
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 639380xxm9pg11ab9superk.th

Withstanding the combined TP assault of Warskull who had the combined power of Xavier, Psylocke, and Oracle.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Telepathicresist4jz.th

Direct psybolt (in the face) drops Storm from the sky and she recovers quite effectively by striking Emma(mouth first) with a lightning bolt.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xtremexmen22p17hgwellsat9.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xtremexmen22p20hgwellsgi7.th

Straw thrown by Storm's winds can cut through diamond and brick. Imagine the possibilities with larger and more solid objects
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xtremexmen22p22hgwellsjp1.th

Becoming One with a Tornado and dispersing it,
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xtremexmen32pyrate12yu9.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xtremexmen32pyrate13wi4.th

Levitating a rock as small as a pebble
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Controllingapebble.th

Storm Threatens Strongman With A Deadly Lightning Strike
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Stormtreatensstrongmanw.th

Last edited by The Weather God on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

https://storm-goddess.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:35 pm

the trion feat, i'm not sure if i've arrange this in chronological order. who can help?

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 1104766trionth3super.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 1104772trion2dz3super.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 1104778trion3iz5super.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 1104784trion4lv9super.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 1104790trion5xx6super.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 1146367639448trion6bt7s.th

link: http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/tripevil.htm#TRION

THE TRION

The Trion were three beings who were supreme and were the whole of their realm. The Trion was first seen when they teleported the X-Men to their dimension. The Trion are mortal enemies with Cytorrak, and when Cytorrak possessed the body of Juggernaut, he tried to break through dimensions until he got to the Trion's dimension where he intended to destroy the Trion. The Trion had banished all evil tendencies from themselves into a sphere of perfect darkness, and the sphere tried to reach out to Cytorrak to free it, but the X-men stopped him from doing it when they stopped Juggernaut, who was Cytorrak's vessel.
After the Trion put all their evil into one dark sphere, one fragment of that sphere broke off and traveled through a rift in reality and into Earth 616. Presumably, the Trion remain supreme in their realm. It is interesting that because there is no evil in their realm, there is no change, and is has been quite stagnant for eons.

The Trion, as the embodiment of their dimension, had incredible, near incalculable power. The laws of physics in their dimension differ greatly than that of Earth-like dimensions.

--Uncanny X-Men#368 (X-Men II#88, Uncanny X-Men#369, Avengers III#50 (first flashback)

Last edited by RLAAMJR. on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:45 am

Please post all scans in thumbnail format. Those pictures are too big to post in the first post and it will take forever to load. Thumbnails help load the first page faster. I edited your post and thumbed it.

You can get a thumbnails code by uploading the images to Imageshack here They have an option to upload the images from a url. Click the url option and paste the url there and upload. Get the thumbnail code for "Forum Thumbnail" and post it here.

BTW, you had the scans already in the correct order. GJ Wink
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 pm

[quote="The Weather God"]
God Of The Storm wrote:I guess my message went unnoticed.
I ask that any feat(s) be given to me(credit will be given to whoever found it of course) so that I can keep things nice and neat. I've seen SOOOO many forums have good feats but they are lost in the many pages and it gets tiresome to find the right one. So please to keep the feats page neat. Give them to me through a PM.

But I guess it doesn't really matter b/c I wont be on regularly..personal problems that I need to take care of.

PM is too much hassle GOTS, plus the guest cannot send pms. Just have everyone post all the image here in thumbnail format and quote their post to get the code for the images and then add them to the first post with credits. I'll help whenever I can to help speed things up.

O I see..I was just trying to keep everything organized..As I said before I've seen forums become a total mess because this get posted and moved around...Very confusing!
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Original_Sin/

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:19 pm

i don't know how to do it on image shack. Sad

anyway, there are images on the first page that are still big. my posts.
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 pm

Those would be the non canon scans, which I won't bother changing, as they won't be added to the first page.

I don't know if this was a canon series but here's a flash freeze Storm did in a Black Window mini.

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Flashfreeze.th

The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeOfTheStorm Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:43 pm

I have a bit of a mundane question about Storm's powers: If she were holding a cup of coffee that she thought had gone cool, would she be able to warm it up in her hands?
EyeOfTheStorm
EyeOfTheStorm

http://ororosgarden.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 pm

EyeOfTheStorm wrote:I have a bit of a mundane question about Storm's powers: If she were holding a cup of coffee that she thought had gone cool, would she be able to warm it up in her hands?

Interesting question. I do not believe Storm could generate heat into the coffee that way, at least from her hands. She could release a band of equatorial heat into the coffee or warm it up by unleashing a self contained electrical current into it. She has shown exceptional control over heat and electricity. She should be able to do it though.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:12 am

Easily tosses back a piece of debris that weighs over 1 ton
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 360sk.th

Wolverine isn't the only one who can play "fastball"
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Fastballa.th

Feeling a shift miles away
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Felttheshiftfrommilesaw.th

Multitasking. Hurricane arctic winds and pea soup fog. All in the same "instant"
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Multitasking.th

No more oxygen for the fire
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Whirlwindvaccum.th

Last edited by God Of The Storm on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:12 am

I really love the multitask one. It is really noteworthy how fast she was able to generate all of those tactics at the same time. If nothing else, this is a worthy scan for any debate that involves how fast and how tactical she can generate her powers.

I also like the one about the suffocating fire. It not only shows great control over winds but it also displays how powerful she could be against a fire archtype superhuman.

Here are a few scans from me...

Attuned to the environment
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Attunedtotheenvironment.th

Disarming 4 Gunman before they could pull the trigger(Even Black Window is impressed)
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Disarming4gunmaninstant.th

Guiding a bolt of lightning down through the earth, into a tunnel
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Guidingalightningboltde.th

Generated a heat bubble over the entire X-mansion grounds, that kept out the new york winter. Allowing everyone to swim and run around in their swim suits as if it were summer
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Heatbubble.thStorm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Heatbubble2.th

Generating Hailstones instantly to disable an elemental mutant. Also proclaiming her dominance over the weather

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Hailstone.th

The blob scan is also a good feat for both Storm and Blob. Everyone assumes blob's head is vulnerable to damage, but a large ton of rock just smashed into it and didn't phase him. lol

Storm being able to generate winds that were fast enough to redirect a ton of rock is also a good feat.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Flood and showing "supernatural control"
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen23009a.th
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen23009b.th

Beating Pheromone mind control
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen23304a.th
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen23305a.th

Showing fine wind control
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen23106a.th

Updraft to save and land a plane
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen23311a.th

God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 am

Tremendous feats GOTS, I don't believe I have seen the first one or the last one.

Great Post.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:30 pm

The Weather God wrote:Tremendous feats GOTS, I don't believe I have seen the first one or the last one.

Great Post.

I do my best Smile
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:02 pm

*SKY TOPOGRAPHY*

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Axm034022.th

Storm uses her mutant metabolism to generate electricity.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen12315a.th
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen12405b.th

Ice storm
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen11905b.th

Can sense "natural" earthquakes
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen11813a.th

Micro blizzard
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen13407b.th

No..More.....BEES
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen12803b.th
*Just a little note with this scan. Bees don't actually hibernate. However they are unable to fly at 57F.*
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 pm

God Of The Storm wrote:*SKY TOPOGRAPHY*

Wow, Topography! I knew she would have the potential to do this after her feat with Cyclops in worlds apart. But the sheer detail she pointed out for the location is truly amazing!

Great find GOTS!
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:11 pm

The Weather God wrote:
God Of The Storm wrote:*SKY TOPOGRAPHY*

Wow, Topography! I knew she would have the potential to do this after her feat with Cyclops in worlds apart. But the sheer detail she pointed out for the location is truly amazing!

Great find GOTS!
Yes. They did an awesome job of going into detail instead of leaving us hanging like they did for the "can see the nervous system" feat.

Astonishing X-men 34 for all who want to read the comic.
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:13 am

Storm showing her indomitable will against the White King.

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 1193276stormvskine2will.th
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:15 pm

One of the most powerful beings on the planet. And showing fine control over her power.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen32205a.th

Force 10 gale and demanding respect
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen063p06.th
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen063p07.th

Overcame claustrophobia *This is why it's best for Storm to work alone*
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen083p13.th
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen083p14.th

No more phasing
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen14905a.th

Does not require hand movement
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen15513b.th

Multitasking
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen15514b.th

Because of her mutant physiology Storm can survive unprotected in space for 30 seconds.
For you mere mortals you'll die in 15 seconds.Twisted Evil
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen15615b.th

St. Elmo's fire
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen18012a.th

Carrying multiple people.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen18107b.th

Knows EVERYTHING about the weather. Even down to how much rain a cloud has and how much will fall. She can feel it. The power resonating within her.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen18609b.th

Eye lightning
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen22707a.th

Near supersonic winds.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xmen24219a.th

Wind telekinesis.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xtremexmen39pyratep20.th

Absolutely perfect wind control
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xtremexmen39pyratep32.th
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 2 Xtremexmen39pyratep33.th

God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by moeSTORM Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm

that was awsome!!!!!!

moeSTORM

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:24 pm

moeSTORM wrote:that was awsome!!!!!!
Thank You.
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:03 pm

God Of The Storm wrote:
Thank You.

Storm has already generated force 12 gale winds.",)
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:20 pm

RLAAMJR. wrote:
God Of The Storm wrote:
Thank You.

Storm has already generated force 12 gale winds.",)

And she has already used weather without motion. And she has already carried multiple people with her winds.
Having a scan of her doing the same thing on different occasions is only going to back up what the user said. Instead of having a one time scan. I know what I'm doing B Twisted Evil
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next