Storm-Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ororo Munroe is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO

4 posters

Go down

Ororo Munroe is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO Empty Ororo Munroe is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO

Post by RLAAMJR. Mon May 28, 2012 3:57 am

Storm fans rejoice because we have another video game to play happily because our beloved Storm is confirmed playable in Marvel Heroes MMO.

Here she is! : )

Ororo Munroe is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO MarvelHeroes_ModelSheet_Storm_Modern

Ororo Munroe is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO 2365110-storm_modern_costume_super

Expect alternate costumes for Storm in the future.
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Ororo Munroe is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO Empty Re: Ororo Munroe is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Tue May 29, 2012 6:38 pm

Awesome! Do we know when this will get released? And is it only for PC?
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ororo Munroe is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO Empty Re: Ororo Munroe is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO

Post by RLAAMJR. Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:23 am

Only for PC. no info about the release date yet.
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:44 am

Yea she is part of that game, but she is REALLY weak in there... I don't enjoy at all playing as her.
vladko92
vladko92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:03 am

vladko92 wrote:Yea she is part of that game, but she is REALLY weak in there... I don't enjoy at all playing as her.

Welcome to Storm-Goddess! Very Happy 

I agree that she could use a lot improvements in the game. More damage output to her lightning and a overhaul of her windrider tree are good places to start. I think she has alot of useful abilities that can make her effective if utilized properly, but she isn't nearly what she should be in terms of defense and damage output.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

https://storm-goddess.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:13 am

The Weather God wrote:
vladko92 wrote:Yea she is part of that game, but she is REALLY weak in there... I don't enjoy at all playing as her.

I agree that she could use a lot improvements in the game. More damage output to her lightning and a overhaul of her windrider tree are good places to start. I think she has alot of useful abilities that can make her effective if utilized properly, but she isn't nearly what she should be in terms of defense and damage output.

Thank you.

Yea, that why I don't feel as her when I play her, she might not have all the needed things as in the comics, but giving her one shitty tornado.., named "Sudden Tornado" or just concentrating over lightnings and weak wind stuffs... that not Storm, Storm is so much more then that, I am quite disappointed I hope they start do Major changes on her with the next patch.
vladko92
vladko92

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:29 pm

The Weather God wrote:

With Iceman not being in the game I would think they could have at least added a full-on freezing effect and a cold tree. It would have been cool or a hailstorm beam where you can nail targets with a wide beam of hail stones hurled by her winds, artic wind blasts to freeze after exposure for a couple of seconds, and then upgrade it to shattering winds where the freeze effects (depending on the target) can make a frozen opponent vulnerable to be shattered. They could add cold damage to her freezing attacks, and added physical damage by giving her ice-fists so that her dash attacks can do boosted melee damage. For an ultimate power in this tree have Storm conjure the Ultimate Katabatic blizzard that has massive snow, hail, and freezing wind gusts that freezes all targets on screen below a certain durability level, slows targets that are above a certain durability live, does cold damages to all targets in the storm's radius, and after effect frostbite damage that last for like 15 seconds after the storm ends. And I can tell the programmers I have "receipts" for all this sh$% Cool !
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:28 am

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:

With Iceman not being in the game I would think they could have at least added a full-on freezing effect and a cold tree. It would have been cool or a hailstorm beam where you can nail targets with a wide beam of hail stones hurled by her winds, artic wind blasts to freeze after exposure for a couple of seconds, and then upgrade it to shattering winds where the freeze effects (depending on the target) can make a frozen opponent vulnerable to be shattered. They could add cold damage to her freezing attacks, and added physical damage by giving her ice-fists so that her dash attacks can do boosted melee damage. For an ultimate power in this tree have Storm conjure the Ultimate Katabatic blizzard that has massive snow, hail, and freezing wind gusts that freezes all targets on screen below a certain durability level, slows targets that are above a certain durability live, does cold damages to all targets in the storm's radius, and after effect frostbite damage that last for like 15 seconds after the storm ends. And I can tell the programmers I have "receipts" for all this sh$% Cool !  

You really are a huge fan of ice aren't you... Very Happy Well I wouldn't make all her skills ice ones... I would go differently I would give her, her electricity/lightning skills, her wind skills (real wind skills, not the ones which they've added) and her true power over the weather... real hail storms, real lightning Storms, real freezing Storms... rain and so so much more... they just didn't get it correctly in my opinion she have such huge variety of possibilities why they choses to stick with just wind and lightning...
vladko92
vladko92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:52 pm

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:

Really nice ideas, TB. I think an ice tree would have been a wonderful idea instead of just lumping a few cold powers in with the storm crafter tree.

vladko92 wrote:You really are a huge fan of ice aren't you... :DWell I wouldn't make all her skills ice ones... I would go differently I would give her, her electricity/lightning skills, her wind skills (real wind skills, not the ones which they've added) and her true power over the weather... real hail storms, real lightning Storms, real freezing Storms... rain and so so much more... they just didn't get it correctly in my opinion she have such huge variety of possibilities why they choses to stick with just wind and lightning...

I think he was just speaking specifically about a whole new power tree for Storm, and not for all of her powers in the game. I think an ice power tree would be a great idea for Storm. The ice powers she does have in the game are a bit limited.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:33 pm

The Weather God wrote: Really nice ideas, TB. I think an ice tree would have been a wonderful idea instead of just lumping a few cold powers in with the storm crafter tree.

Thanks WG. Do you know if there are any plans on to add more or make changes to the characters powers yet?

vladko92 wrote:You really are a huge fan of ice aren't you... :DWell I wouldn't make all her skills ice ones... I would go differently I would give her, her electricity/lightning skills, her wind skills (real wind skills, not the ones which they've added) and her true power over the weather... real hail storms, real lightning Storms, real freezing Storms... rain and so so much more... they just didn't get it correctly in my opinion she have such huge variety of possibilities why they choses to stick with just wind and lightning...

I think he was just speaking specifically about a whole new power tree for Storm, and not for all of her powers in the game. I think an ice power tree would be a great idea for Storm. The ice powers she does have in the game are a bit limited.[/quote]

Weather God explained what I meant lol. An Ice Tree has a lot of potential use in the game, and it would be unique to her since none of the other playable characters have that type of power. I think you are spot on about her powers being too limited with the wind and lightning power applications they gave her in the game. They could have expanded a lot more. Her tornado should a much bigger and more powerful attack, her zephyr should be more than just a wind blast, but they can allow for a sustained blast enhancement and added damage to targets knocked into objects. Or WTF give her sustained hand lightning attacks, or deafening and disorienting AOE thunderclap attack.
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 am

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:

Weather God explained what I meant lol. An Ice Tree has a lot of potential use in the game, and it would be unique to her since none of the other playable characters have that type of power. I think you are spot on about her powers being too limited with the wind and lightning power applications they gave her in the game. They could have expanded a lot more. Her tornado should a much bigger and more powerful attack, her zephyr should be more than just a wind blast, but they can allow for a sustained blast enhancement and added damage to targets knocked into objects.  Or WTF give her sustained hand lightning attacks, or deafening and disorienting AOE thunderclap attack.

Well first, I heard from Doomsaw that there will be update on Storm and she is "High" priority for changing, as far as I heard there was a preview last time when he wrote, he said that he thinks that there will be preview as well said that we can expect many changes to happen on her, until she becomes "solid rock" <- this are his words, so I really hope that with the update in the next few days she will really get push up forward and she will become much more better.

So Ice Tree, I see this is something new, I think indeed will be something unique for her, because no other char have it, and I love the idea, but as long as I know every hero in that game have maximum up to 3 trees, and Storm have all 3 of them... if they for future make such update in which 2 more trees can be added... well the things may change, but I doubt that. At least it won't happen anytime soon, may be after 6 months or so there is such possibility for something like that to be added.
vladko92
vladko92

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:17 am

vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:

Weather God explained what I meant lol. An Ice Tree has a lot of potential use in the game, and it would be unique to her since none of the other playable characters have that type of power. I think you are spot on about her powers being too limited with the wind and lightning power applications they gave her in the game. They could have expanded a lot more. Her tornado should a much bigger and more powerful attack, her zephyr should be more than just a wind blast, but they can allow for a sustained blast enhancement and added damage to targets knocked into objects.  Or WTF give her sustained hand lightning attacks, or deafening and disorienting AOE thunderclap attack.

Well first, I heard from Doomsaw that there will be update on Storm and she is "High" priority for changing, as far as I heard there was a preview last time when he wrote, he said that he thinks that there will be preview as well said that we can expect many changes to happen on her, until she becomes "solid rock" <- this are his words, so I really hope that with the update in the next few days she will really get push up forward and she will become much more better.

So Ice Tree, I see this is something new, I think indeed will be something unique for her, because no other char have it, and I love the idea, but as long as I know every hero in that game have maximum up to 3 trees, and Storm have all 3 of them... if they for future make such update in which 2 more trees can be added... well the things may change, but I doubt that. At least it won't happen anytime soon, may be after 6 months or so there is such possibility for something like that to be added.

If they upgrade her current power trees ( a lot of room with what she currently has0, increase her DPS, and decrease her rate of burning up her Spirit meter I can live with for a good long while:D . Please keep us posted on what the design team plans with her. I have not gotten into the game since I participated in the Beta testing months ago, but will be getting into the game soon. This is nice to hear and good to have something to look forward to. I guess one question would be for the existing players who have been using Storm. Will these improvements be added to their existing gameplay? I'm assuming it would be.
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:34 am

vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:

Agree with TB. Would be nice if you kept us posted over here on her progression in the game. I don't get the chance to play her as often as I'd like, nor do I get to visit the forums often. It's nice to hear she'll be getting some love from the devs soon and is in high priority.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:16 am

The Weather God wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:

Agree with TB. Would be nice if you kept us posted over here on her progression in the game. I don't get the chance to play her as often as I'd like, nor do I get to visit the forums often. It's nice to hear she'll be getting some love from the devs soon and is in high priority.

Unfortunately I my self don't really play the game anymore, that much. Too many stuffs, plus I've decided my self to Skyrim for now, my aim is to finish it, perhaps I will return after few more weeks, seems like this week update, they didn't add any changes to her.
vladko92
vladko92

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:21 am

I haven't played it because I don't have a laptop nor a computer
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:33 am

RLAAMJR. wrote:I haven't played it because I don't have a laptop nor a computer

Ah too bad, if you get one, you better try the game it's not bad and seems like really good updates are coming for it, they've promised and Storm changes too so yea definitely LF for the Test Server which they will put on and later on for the actual update! Smile
vladko92
vladko92

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:34 am

The Weather God wrote:

What up WG pirat ...I created my THUNDERBOLT30 profile on Discus. Looking forward to the updated issue review section.
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:50 am

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:

What up WG pirat ...I created my THUNDERBOLT30 profile on Discus. Looking forward to the updated issue review section.

You are Moclon?
vladko92
vladko92

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:13 pm

vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:

You are Moclon?

Moclon??? Who or what is that?
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:00 am

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
vladko92 wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
The Weather God wrote:

You are Moclon?

Moclon??? Who or what is that?

It's a guy from the game. Guess you are not him. Very Happy
vladko92
vladko92

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:08 pm

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:What up WG pirat ...I created my THUNDERBOLT30 profile on Discus. Looking forward to the updated issue review section.

Got it, thanks for the heads up.

vladko92 wrote:

It's a guy from the game. Guess you are not him. Very Happy

I believe his account name is Thunderclap in the game. He hasn't really got involved with the game after the beta ended but plans to give it another crack soon.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by vladko92 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:00 am

I see well anyway, sorry for mistaken you Very Happy
vladko92
vladko92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down