Storm-Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fraction and Storm!

Go down

Fraction and Storm! Empty Fraction and Storm!

Post by God Of The Storm Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:54 pm

1) Since you've got such a huge cast of characters on one island, do you find it hard to make each character you write feel like an individual?

I try to do enough planning ahead of time so that each chunk of story has a divergent enough cast to avoid that; whether that comes through on the page or not isn't up for me to decide or declare, but that's the idea anyway...

You can tell the characters I have the toughest time with if they're not around much. I feel like I only recently plugged into what makes Storm work, so, like, she'll be around more in the future. Iceman is another. I have a lot of Bobby coming up because I feel like I finally understood him; I could articulate what interests me about him - I finally heard his voice. I mean, that's what anybody writing a team book does anyway, I'm just doing it with all the toys on the table at once rather than selecting who I sit down with. If, uh, that makes sense...eating buffet style rather than a la carte.

Do you think Fraction is just saying this to fill in space? Or do you think he will keep his word?
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Original_Sin/

Back to top Go down