Storm-Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW

3 posters

Go down

"Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW Empty "Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW

Post by God Of The Storm Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:14 pm

"Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW Prv6059_cov
"Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW Prv6059_pg1
"Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW Prv6059_pg2
"Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW Prv6059_pg3
"Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW Prv6059_pg4

Marvel is proud to present your first look at the hotly-anticipated Avengers: The Children’s Crusade #2, from the superstar creative team of Allan Heinberg and Jim Cheung! Magneto confronts the two Young Avengers claiming to be his grand-children, in the hopes of finding his lost daughter, The Scarlet Witch. But he’s not the only one on her trail—the Avengers and the X-Men are both out looking to fulfill their own agendas. Will they be able to work together or will the heroes of the Marvel Universe find themselves in another war over the Scarlet Witch? Find out in Avengers: Children’s Crusade #2!

Written by ALLAN HEINBERG
Pencils & Cover by JIM CHEUNG
Variant Cover by TRAVIS CHAREST
Rated T+ …$3.99
On-Sale – September 1, 2010
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Original_Sin/

Back to top Go down

"Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW Empty Re: "Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW

Post by Chatte Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Hmm looks nice!
Off topic btw: I just received a present from a friend of mine.. One it's Five decades of the X-Men and the other one is Wolverine No. 1 Public Enemy, volume 1...
I'm soo excited! Finally gonna read something about the X-Men Very Happy

Although I wish to read more about Storm heh Very Happy
Chatte
Chatte

Back to top Go down

"Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW Empty Re: "Avengers: The Children's Crusade" #2 PREVIEW

Post by The Weather God Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:32 pm

It's a pass for me.

And that's great Chatte, hope you enjoy the read! Smile
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

https://storm-goddess.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chatte Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:26 pm

On topic: Am I blind or what? I don't see any Storm there.... I'll have to admit that it's not getting my attention...

Off topic: Thanks Weather God ^_^. I'm at the very beginning of "Five Decades of the X-Men" and it's kinda cool. I am waiting forward to get to the Storm action hehe. If it is one ... But I'm sure it will be.

Regarding the Wolverine one, hmm, pretty cool. To bad Storm has little appearance in there...
Chatte
Chatte

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Chatte wrote:On topic: Am I blind or what? I don't see any Storm there.... I'll have to admit that it's not getting my attention...

Off topic: Thanks Weather God ^_^. I'm at the very beginning of "Five Decades of the X-Men" and it's kinda cool. I am waiting forward to get to the Storm action hehe. If it is one ... But I'm sure it will be.

Regarding the Wolverine one, hmm, pretty cool. To bad Storm has little appearance in there...

OT: You are correct. Storm isn't going to making any type of appearance in this. However it will play a crucial event in the Marvel Universe............And its got WICCAN AND TEDDY Razz and Magneto whats not to like?
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Original_Sin/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down