Storm-Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm Joins The Avengers Roster on Avengers #21

4 posters

Go down

Storm Joins The Avengers Roster on Avengers #21 Empty Storm Joins The Avengers Roster on Avengers #21

Post by RLAAMJR. Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:51 pm

After years of waiting, Ororo Munroe will finally become an official member of Avengers starting on January 2012.

Storm Joins The Avengers Roster on Avengers #21 2044832-avn2010021_cov

What will be Storm's role? Is it just taking Thor's part since he'll not be around or will she help Captain America lead the team? That's something we'll have to find out when the issue comes to our hands. : )
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Storm Joins The Avengers Roster on Avengers #21 Empty Re: Storm Joins The Avengers Roster on Avengers #21

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:10 pm

YYYAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Very Happy I have been very excited about this. On Marvel.com and CBR, and for many (but not all) on Comicvine are excited about this. I am very eager for Storm to come back to the forefront and really kick some ass in Avengers. She is long over due for some focus and development.
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Storm Joins The Avengers Roster on Avengers #21 Empty Re: Storm Joins The Avengers Roster on Avengers #21

Post by RLAAMJR. Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:03 am

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:YYYAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Very Happy I have been very excited about this. On Marvel.com and CBR, and for many (but not all) on Comicvine are excited about this. I am very eager for Storm to come back to the forefront and really kick some ass in Avengers. She is long over due for some focus and development.

Indeed. and it's great to see you here too TB30! Very Happy
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:14 pm

RLAAMJR. wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:YYYAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Very Happy I have been very excited about this. On Marvel.com and CBR, and for many (but not all) on Comicvine are excited about this. I am very eager for Storm to come back to the forefront and really kick some ass in Avengers. She is long over due for some focus and development.

Thanks :-)! It's been too long that Storm has not been at the forefront. I have seen some many forum threads on CBR as well as CV, and I am hoping that Marvel has some employee that frequents the internet to get a pulse onthe popular buzz for their characters, because right now Storm is the hot topic.
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:50 am

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
RLAAMJR. wrote:

Thanks :-)! It's been too long that Storm has not been at the forefront. I have seen some many forum threads on CBR as well as CV, and I am hoping that Marvel has some employee that frequents the internet to get a pulse onthe popular buzz for their characters, because right now Storm is the hot topic.

INdeed. after Storm is revealed to become an Avenger, she became #1 in comicvine's top 100 superheroes 2011 (hehehe. Very Happy ) and then she's looking awesome on x-men issues. Very Happy
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:30 pm

RLAAMJR. wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
RLAAMJR. wrote:

INdeed. after Storm is revealed to become an Avenger, she became #1 in comicvine's top 100 superheroes 2011 (hehehe. Very Happy ) and then she's looking awesome on x-men issues. Very Happy

Do you know if the issue she is appearing is for sure Avenger's #21? I saw a pic of a preview....should have kept the link...that the story leading to her joining the Avengers begins in #19, which I think will be out this month.
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:07 pm

THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
RLAAMJR. wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
RLAAMJR. wrote:

Do you know if the issue she is appearing is for sure Avenger's #21? I saw a pic of a preview....should have kept the link...that the story leading to her joining the Avengers begins in #19, which I think will be out this month.

i don't know. but in avenger's #19, the cover art shows Cap looking on pictures of potential members, so perhaps we'll see Storm and perhaps join on Avengers #19 and Storm leads the team on Avengers #21. hehehehe. Twisted Evil
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:20 pm

RLAAMJR. wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
RLAAMJR. wrote:
THUNDERBOLT30 wrote:
RLAAMJR. wrote:

Yeah, I think this is gointo be good. I hope she gets a lot of focus and character development. Storm is arguably Marvel's #1 heroine and I think it's time Marvel acted like it.

i don't know. but in avenger's #19, the cover art shows Cap looking on pictures of potential members, so perhaps we'll see Storm and perhaps join on Avengers #19 and Storm leads the team on Avengers #21. hehehehe. Twisted Evil
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:12 am

Thanks for making a little activity around here guys. Smile

BTW Storm joining the Avengers=Awesomeness!
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

https://storm-goddess.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EyeOfTheStorm Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Been a while since I posted. Glad to see the forum is still here.

I can't wait to get the Avengers issues Storm's in. It's been too long since the Weather Goddess has been allowed to do anything of consequence, except be T'Challa's trophy bride.

Hopefully, this is the start of a trend reversal.
EyeOfTheStorm
EyeOfTheStorm

http://ororosgarden.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THUNDERBOLT30 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Agreed. If this works out it will be the first time that I feel her being with Black Panther has actually served to benefit her character, but I am still nervous. I hear so many warnings about Bendis that I don't know if he will be able to deliver on Storm.
THUNDERBOLT30
THUNDERBOLT30
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:44 am

The Weather God wrote:Thanks for making a little activity around here guys. Smile

BTW Storm joining the Avengers=Awesomeness!

well, what are friends for? Very Happy

and despite of hearing Bendis not really writing characters well, i think we should be positive because he was the one who picked Storm to join the Avengers. it was also mentioned that he wanted Red Hulk and Storm team-up so we should expect an issue centered on Storm and Red Hulk.
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down