Storm-Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I "like" or "follow" this site?

2 posters

Go down

How do I "like" or "follow" this site? Empty How do I "like" or "follow" this site?

Post by RLAAMJR. Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 pm

I love Storm and I believe everybody who registered here are too. This is also my favorite Storm site so is there actually a way to "like" or "follow" this page?
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

How do I "like" or "follow" this site? Empty Re: How do I "like" or "follow" this site?

Post by The Weather God Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:19 pm

I haven't implemented a facebook or twitter feed into the site yet. Maybe somewhere down the line if we gain enough activity.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

https://storm-goddess.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How do I "like" or "follow" this site? Empty Re: How do I "like" or "follow" this site?

Post by RLAAMJR. Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:39 pm

The Weather God wrote:I haven't implemented a facebook or twitter feed into the site yet. Maybe somewhere down the line if we gain enough activity.
I see. But it might help if you'd add a feed so i can invite them to at least like or follow your site.
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:25 am

RLAAMJR. wrote:
The Weather God wrote:I haven't implemented a facebook or twitter feed into the site yet. Maybe somewhere down the line if we gain enough activity.
I see. But it might help if you'd add a feed so i can invite them to at least like or follow your site.
I do believe I came across a feature on here that allowed you to share topics on facebook. I'll look around in the administrative panel to see if I can find and activate it, Rlaam. Smile 
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Alright, I found and activated it, Rlaam.

There should be a toolbar at the top of the page that allows you to follow whatever thread you're in at the time when you click any of the icons in it.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:49 pm

The Weather God wrote:Alright, I found and activated it, Rlaam.

There should be a toolbar at the top of the page that allows you to follow whatever thread you're in at the time when you click any of the icons in it.
Oh! I'm sorry. I mean for this site cos I think if I like it, it will appear on my facebook for my friends to see it, right?
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:46 pm

RLAAMJR. wrote:

Oh! I'm sorry. I mean for this site cos I think if I like it, it will appear on my facebook for my friends to see it, right?
Yes, Rlaam. That's what the toolbar allows you to do. Like any thread or just the site(if you click the icon while on the main index page) on Facebook. Go ahead and click on the Facebook icon at the top to give yourself an example.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:17 am

The Weather God wrote:
RLAAMJR. wrote:

Yes, Rlaam. That's what the toolbar allows you to do. Like any thread or just the site(if you click the icon while on the main index page) on Facebook. Go ahead and click on the Facebook icon at the top to give yourself an example.

where is the facebook icon? i can't find it.
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:07 am

I can see it now. Thank you.
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down