Storm-Goddess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storm Canon Powers from the comics

+6
stormlover1994
RLAAMJR.
stormulttt
hwoarang1986
The Weather God
God Of The Storm
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Empty Re: Storm Canon Powers from the comics

Post by The Weather God Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Beautiful set of scans GOTS. I've been looking everywhere for her being able to survive unaided in space for 30 seconds.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

https://storm-goddess.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Empty Re: Storm Canon Powers from the comics

Post by God Of The Storm Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:47 am

The Weather God wrote:Beautiful set of scans GOTS. I've been looking everywhere for her being able to survive unaided in space for 30 seconds.
I do my best...
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/Original_Sin/

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:37 am

God Of The Storm wrote:
The Weather God wrote:Beautiful set of scans GOTS. I've been looking everywhere for her being able to survive unaided in space for 30 seconds.
I do my best...

I actually have that uncanny x-men issue, in my big Giant-Sized X-Men graphic novel. Very Happy

I just don't have a scanner. Sad
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:12 am

Hurricane bullets(Storm could easily pull a Thing via lightning breaking the ground.)
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Blackpanther290005.th

Hand beam flash freeze
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Blackpanther30dcp0008.th

Shifting scents using winds
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Blackpanther30dcp0022.th

Felling the shifting magnetic fields
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Blackpanther30dcp0031.th

"I rule the skies!"
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Bp32dcp0037.th

God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Wonderful addition to the collection!
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:09 am

GOTS, hmmm... I guess i was referring to x-men #107 only and not uncanny xmen 107

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 1330044-picture_002_super

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 1330041-picture_003_super
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:50 am

About time. It actually happened. I'll give you that. But as usual you hype it up to a lvl that it isn't.
This would have been far more impressive if they were actually more powerful.
Apparently Titan is only as durable as his height. Now seeing as Storm has no problem adjusting the voltage of her lightning its no BIG thing.
This Magique (the second person in the blast). All she can do is illusions. Big deal...Even the scans says that they were caught off balance.
Don't know who the last person is.
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chatte Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 am

Hey guys great scans!!
I have ones from old comic books, where she fought Phoenix Very Happy.. since many people say she's no match for Phoenix...
And one in which is certified that she is a possible omega... but of course than she proved that she is Very Happy

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Th_1104720-possibleomegamutantes9_super
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Th_808218-stormandjean41yc_super
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Th_680596-xmtdps181si7_super
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Th_680594-xmtdps180os8_super
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Th_680592-10454180oo9_super
Chatte
Chatte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:10 pm

God Of The Storm wrote:About time. It actually happened. I'll give you that. But as usual you hype it up to a lvl that it isn't.
This would have been far more impressive if they were actually more powerful.
Apparently Titan is only as durable as his height. Now seeing as Storm has no problem adjusting the voltage of her lightning its no BIG thing.
This Magique (the second person in the blast). All she can do is illusions. Big deal...Even the scans says that they were caught off balance.
Don't know who the last person is.

Well he did say she took out three imperial guards, and he provided evidence to prove his point. I don't think it matters how powerful they were, Imperial Guard members are highly trained in combat and she was taken out by only two in a later issue. So on that note, he at the very least deserves credit for that...

Chatte wrote:Hey guys great scans!!
I have ones from old comic books, where she fought Phoenix Very Happy.. since many people say she's no match for Phoenix...
And one in which is certified that she is a possible omega... but of course than she proved that she is Very Happy

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Th_1104720-possibleomegamutantes9_super
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Th_808218-stormandjean41yc_super
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Th_680596-xmtdps181si7_super
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Th_680594-xmtdps180os8_super
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Th_680592-10454180oo9_super

Great scans and i agree with some of your points. However, the circumstances regarding her battle with phoenix in those scans are not as clear cut as they seem.

For scans 3-4: This was not a phoenix at full power, and she was weakened. But in Storm's defense, so was she...

For scans 5: Jean only had her telepathic powers at the time, she had no telekinesis. If anything, this would prove that Storm could affect the oxygen inside of her body in order to distract her from using her powers. The second scan also shows that it is easier for Storm to conjure her powers compared to Jean.

But your scans are awesome, these are definitely feats for Storm and is a wonderful addition to this thread.

The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chatte Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Glad I could help! Smile
Chatte
Chatte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:41 pm

I'm going to be adding all recently added feats to the first page, either tonight or tomorrow. Plus I'll be bringing in the rest of the unposted scans from the old forum.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chatte Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:01 am

Can't wait to see 'em all!
Chatte
Chatte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Ok I have added all of the scans from this thread onto the first page. There are about two that have expired however that I am unable to recover.

The landing the 300 ton steel scan and the straining Jean's shied scan. If anyone has any of the these scans, please provide them.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:29 pm

The Weather God wrote:Ok I have added all of the scans from this thread onto the first page. There are about two that have expired however that I am unable to recover.

The landing the 300 ton steel scan and the straining Jean's shied scan. If anyone has any of the these scans, please provide them.

is this it?

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 911428-300_tons_of_flaming_steel_landed_super
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:36 pm

That is the 300 ton jet one, thanks alot Rlaam for the scan!

I have also restored the other scan, so all scans are up and running on the first page. I'll be bringing over the rest of the scans from the old forum next.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 am

The Weather God wrote:That is the 300 ton jet one, thanks alot Rlaam for the scan!

I have also restored the other scan, so all scans are up and running on the first page. I'll be bringing over the rest of the scans from the old forum next.

That is what i've always been waiting for. Cos you see, there a re more feats in the old website than here. (not really sure) but i really go there from time to time just because of the feats
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Well it's been done now, every scan from the old forum has now been transferred into the first post. Note though to GOTS, I transferred the interview into the second post because I ran out of space in the first one. So after we run out of space for the first post, we'll have to post in the second post to keep it on the first page.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:05 pm

The Weather God wrote:Well it's been done now, every scan from the old forum has now been transferred into the first post. Note though to GOTS, I transferred the interview into the second post because I ran out of space in the first one. So after we run out of space for the first post, we'll have to post in the second post to keep it on the first page.

So after you have posted the images to the first page, do we have to edit and delete our posts with the images/scans?
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Not at all Rlaam, the people who post scans can keep the scans where they are. We're simply posting them all on the first page for easier access.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:34 pm

The Weather God wrote:Not at all Rlaam, the people who post scans can keep the scans where they are. We're simply posting them all on the first page for easier access.

about the scan where Storm struck Cyclops with lightning, can you add the image before that, that Storm used her winds to deflect Cyke's optic blast? rather than separating it so it would be easier for me to find it since i know and i have the whole story of X-Men Worlds apart.

anyway, i'll add another scan but i'll double check if you have this already or not yet:

Storm great control on winds taking out the cellphone from a guy's pocket without noticing
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 1104797suchfindwindcont.th

and please add this too so Storm fans would know what heppened first before the 2nd image.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 1173910controloverwindu.th
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 Usingwindtocontrolabomb.th

not sure if you already have this:

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 638943thepoweroflightni.th
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 1193275-thepoweroflightning2dx5_super

beating the White King

Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 1193276stormvskine2will.th

and for more H2H combat you can check this link:
http://www.comicvine.com/storm/29-1444/how-good-is-she/92-542369/#27http://www.comicvine.com/storm/29-1444/how-good-is-she/92-542369/#27
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Rlaam, I have the scans separated because they were done under different powers. I.E Storm used lightning in one scan to block it and wind in another. We have the scans organized into a certain category as to not confuse people. A helpful tip is to simply use the search function on your browser to locate the scan on the page.

None of your scans are clickable and i can't access them, the only one I can see is the one where she frees the souls from the vessel, because it's already blown up. I'll add that to the first page though and credit you.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God Of The Storm Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:01 pm

Nice work WG! That HAD to take up some major time!
God Of The Storm
God Of The Storm
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RLAAMJR. Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 pm

The Weather God wrote:Rlaam, I have the scans separated because they were done under different powers. I.E Storm used lightning in one scan to block it and wind in another. We have the scans organized into a certain category as to not confuse people. A helpful tip is to simply use the search function on your browser to locate the scan on the page.

None of your scans are clickable and i can't access them, the only one I can see is the one where she frees the souls from the vessel, because it's already blown up. I'll add that to the first page though and credit you.

i see. anyway, about the scans i have posted, do you want me to repeat it so that you can click them? Which ones you don't have yet?

How about the battle between Jean and young ororo, why not post the rest of the scans?

I also have another scan between Emma and Storm that you might want to add. because what you have is only three pages.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 1199829-storm10_super
RLAAMJR.
RLAAMJR.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:48 am

RLAAMJR. wrote:
i see. anyway, about the scans i have posted, do you want me to repeat it so that you can click them? Which ones you don't have yet?

I don't have the first one or the last one that you posted. So I'll need a clickable thumbnail version before I can add it to the first page. The scans you posted were just the thumbnail previews that didn't have a link to the actual scans.

RLAAMJR. wrote:
How about the battle between Jean and young ororo, why not post the rest of the scans?

Those were all the scans that were provided, if you have the others please provided them.

RLAAMJR. wrote:
I also have another scan between Emma and Storm that you might want to add. because what you have is only three pages.
Storm Canon Powers from the comics - Page 3 1199829-storm10_super

I'll be happy to add it with the others.

Last edited by The Weather God on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Weather God Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:49 am

God Of The Storm wrote:Nice work WG! That HAD to take up some major time!

Thanks GOTS, i also added a sensitivity and awareness category into first post.
The Weather God
The Weather God
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next